This report requires a specific module to be enabled. Please contact the easyemployer support team at email@example.com if this report is not available.
What is the roster costs report
The roster costs report displays roster hours and costs that can be run for any period of time. This report can also be scoped according to groups, users, payroll codes (e.g. overtime) and many other options (e.g. day of the week, site, area and role).
What data is included in the roster costs report
The roster totals report includes the following data:
- Roster hours and costs
- Public holiday roster hours and costs
- Makeup hours and costs (e.g. A salaried employee that has been rostered under their minimum hours)
- Paid/unpaid leave hours and costs.
- All costs (penalty rates, allowances etc) relating to the above.
What data is not included in the roster costs report
The roster totals report does not include the following data:
- Worked paid hours and costs
Loading the roster costs report
1. Click reports
2. Click roster costs report located under Payroll
3. Set the data scopes to display the desired report.