This guide contains the following information:
- What is the sales budget feature
- Why is this important
- How to import Sales budget data
- How to view Sales budget data on the roster
Note: This feature may not be active in all accounts. If you aren't currently able to view this feature and would like to, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Import file template located here
What is this feature
The 'Labour vs Sales Key Performance Indicator (KPI)' feature is used to display the projected sales budget to work in conjunction with the hours or a total cost budgets.
Note: Only users with the appropriate permissions can view budget information.
Why is this important
This feature will assist users to understand their organisations profitability as it displays the projected sales and can be used in conjunction with the costs budget. When the sales budget is present on the roster adding shifts will cause the labour costs to appear. As a result the projected labour costs can be used to calculate the KPIs for a section of the organisation or the organisation as a whole.
How to import sales budget data
1. Select Organisation in the top navigation bar
2. Select Import/Export
3. Select Import budget values
4. Download the example file
5. Edit the Example file
6. Populate the required fields and save. Remember each date will need its own value set. This import will not add the same data for an ongoing basis.
7. Click choose file in easyemployer and select the import file
8. Upload the data into easyemployer
How to view sales budget data on the roster
1. Click Roster's in the top navigation bar
2. Select the roster period that has the sales data imported
3. Once the roster is open the Sales budget value is displayed at the bottom of the roster. The total on the 'Week/User' view is accumulative of all the displayed sites.
4. Switching the view to 'Week/Role' will display the same data as it applies to each area displayed in the roster.