This article includes the following topic:
- easyemployer web application system requirements and supported browsers
- Forgot password
- Not received the forgot password email?
What is this article about
This article assists users to reset a forgotten password.
Why is this important
In the event that a user forgets their password, they will be unable to access their easyemployer account. If this occurs users can follow the steps below to reset their password and regain access to their account.
easyemployer web application system requirements and supported browsers
Guide located here
How to reset a forgotten password
1. Browse to https://secure.easyemployer.com
2. Click Forgot Password?
4. Enter your email address and click Send email
5. An email will be sent to the email address with a link to reset your password.
Not received the forgot password email?
The easyemployer support team cannot grant, resend or reset online access, this can only be done by your manager. The support team cannot reset your password for you.
If you did not receive your forgot password email, follow these steps:
- Check your spam folder for the email (add @easyemployer.net to safe sender list, search the internet for instructions for your specific email provider)
- Ensure you are using the login email that you originally signed up with. The login email is not your communication email. Your login email and communication email could be different or could be the same.
- Ask your manager to reset your online access so you can sign up again.
- Ask your manager to walk through the process with you.