This guide contains the following topics:
- How to view the roster using the Quick Links
- How to view the roster using the Roster link in the top navigation bar
- How to Print a roster
- How to export a roster to a calendar
Note: An employee can only view the whole roster if they have been granted access to do so and have been given online access.
Why would you use this feature
This feature can be useful if an employee needs to know who they're working with before their shift starts, or compile a list of who they worked with for a given shift. For example, a manager can view the entire roster before the day starts in order to determine what tasks each staff will perform for the day.
When would you use this feature
This feature can be used at any stage after the roster has been published. It can be used before a shift to plan ahead, or after to view who worked that day (e.g. if required for documentation).
How to view the whole roster using the Quick Links
1. Once logged into easyemployer click on the "Open current roster" link, which can be found under the Quick Links section
2. This will open up the roster for the current period. The roster will display the shifts that the user has been allocated to the user.
3. Once viewing the roster, you can gain more information by clicking on a shift and clicking the 'view shift details' option
4. A pop-up box will appear presenting additional information about the selected shift
5. Next week's roster can be viewed by pressing on the 'next week' button
The previous week's roster can be viewed by pressing on the 'previous week' button
These options can be found in the top left and right corners of the roster
1. Once in your roster the option exists to print it. Click on the 'Export to PDF' option
2. A PDF document will download onto the computer or device. Print the roster through the PDF.
Export Roster to Calendar
1. easyemployer allows users to export rosters to an electronic calendar such as Google Calendars. To do this click on the 'Export to Calendar' option
2. A pop-up box will appear that includes a link. This is known as an iCAL link. highlight and copy the text in the box.
3. Open up your electronic calendar (in this case Google calendars) and click on the drop down button next to 'Other Calendars.
4. A drop-down tab will appear. Select 'Add by URL'
5. Paste the URL address into the available field and click the 'Add Calendar' button
How to view the whole roster using the Roster link in the top navigation bar
1. Once logged in, press on the Roster link in the top navigation bar
2. Once the rosters page has opened, select the 'My Roster' option