🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
The Shift Swap feature is available on certain accounts and allows users to find a replacement for their own shifts. This feature might be useful to organisations and their employees; as it allows users to find a replacement to a rostered shift that they might not be able to work.
Depending on your organisations rules, you request for a shift swap (or your acceptance of a shift swap) may need to be approved by your immediate leader / employer.
Please contact your immediate leader / employer to determine your organisations configuration (and policy) regarding requesting for (or) accepting of rostered shift swaps.
Your employer / organisation will need this feature enabled for you to be permitted to use the rostered shift swap feature.
2) Request a shift swap
- Click My Easy Employer and select Rosters.
- This opens up My rosters, displaying the current roster period at the top, and the option to view future (or) past rosters, or rosters that meet a date range.
- Clicking on a period opens up the weeks roster for that period. Shift details are displayed.
Select the shift which you would like to swap and click Swap this shift with another user.
- Select a suitable user's (employee) rostered shift to swap your shift with; and Submit your request.
The rostered shift will then change colour to orange.
- You can view the details of your shift request by selecting the Green (!) button at the top right hand corner of the rostered shift.
3) Accept a shift swap
- Shift Swap requests appear in the To Do List.
- Click the to-do item (this opens the relevant roster period).
- The shift that someone has requested a swap for will have a green (!) button in the top right.
- Click on the green (!) to open the shift swap request.
- You can then Accept or Decline the rostered shift swap request (or select Cancel to review it at a later time).