1) What is an on call or incident shift & why is this important.
On call or incident shifts do not apply to all organisations. An employee that is required to be on call or respond to incidents must take a certain action or perform a certain task whenever it is required.
2) How to add an on call or incident shift to your timesheet.
2. Click 'View my current timesheet' on the homepage or click 'Timesheet >> My Timesheet' and select the desired (unfinalised) period.
3. Your timesheet will be displayed.
4. Click the white space under the shifts corresponding to the day. The 'Create actual shift' dialogue will be displayed.
- Role: select the role from the drop down (depending on your access, you might have access to one or more roles). For example, 'Call out incident'.
- Select the start time and end time.
- Add a shift message if required.
- Click 'Create shift'.