This article includes the following topic:
- Adding an on call or incident shift to your timesheet
What is an on call or incident shift
On call or incident shifts do not apply to all organisations. An employee that is required to be on call or respond to incidents must take a certain action or perform a certain task whenever it is required.
Why is this important
How to add an on call or incident shift to your timesheet
1. Log in to your easyemployer account
2. Click View my current timesheet on the homepage or click Timesheet -> My Timesheet and select the period
3. Your timesheet will be displayed:
4. Click the white space under the shifts corresponding to the day
5. The Create actual shift dialogue will be displayed:
- Role: select the role from the drop down (depending on your access, you might have access to one or more roles). For example, Call out incident.
- Select the start time and end time
- Add a shift message if required
- Click Create shift.