1) What is an entitlement balance & why is this important.
An entitlement balance is also known as a leave type. It refers to the types of leave an employee can accrue during their employment.
Entitlements vary between organisations and awards as does the rate of accrual. easyemployer enables users to check their entitlement balances before they submit a leave request.
NOTE: Depending on an organisations configuration, users may be able to view entitlement balances through easyemployer. If you cannot see your entitlement balance, please contact your immediate leader.
2) Viewing my entitlement balances.
1. Open the 'Leave' page by selecting it from the top navigation bar.
2. After navigating to the Leave page scroll down to the bottom of the page.
3. Your entitlements will be displayed under the 'My entitlements' heading.
If there are any entitlements that are not displayed, please contact your immediate leader for more information.