1) What is the notice system & why is this important.
The notice system is an internal email system for easyemployer. This system additionally has the capability to send notices externally as a text message or an email.
Understanding how to use notices will enable users to find important information regarding their own leave, availability and rostered shifts.
2) Using the notice system as an employee.
i) accessing unopened notices via the to do list.
1. The easiest way to access notices is through the to do list on the home page.
2. Simply click on the notice and a pop up will appear displaying the notice.
3. Clicking on the notice in the to do list will cause it to disappear from the to do list.
ii) accessing all notices & notice filters.
1. To view all notices users should navigate to the 'Notices' section of easyemployer. This is done by clicking the 'Notices tab' in the tool bar.
2. Clicking on the 'Notices' tab will take users to their notices inbox. This screen will automatically display unread messages.
3. To change the messages that are displayed simply click on the 'Filter' drop down and select the notice types by selecting the applicable boxes.
- If there is a combination of these notices that a user would prefer to be the default, select the desired options and click 'Save selection as default'.
4. If the filter is set to show all messages; unread messages will appear in 'bold'.