This guide contains the following information:
- What are the notice filters
- When would you use the notice filters
- How to use the notice filters
What are the notice filters
The notice filters allow you to display notices by type. This includes Read notices, Unread notices, Unread leave request or System messages.
When would you use the notice filters
The notice filters can be used at any stage when using easyemployer to reduce your notices list and find or hide a particular notice type.
How to use the notice feature
1. Select notices from the top navigation bar
2. Once a user has navigated to the Notices page their inbox will be displayed.
3. The notice filters can be found under the 'Filter' tab. The default selection will be to show the Unread notices.The filters can be changed by checking or un-checking the boxes next to their corresponding options
4. You can save your selection to open as the default by pressing on the 'Save selection as default'