🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
The communication log is a report that allows you to view all outgoing and incoming communication with staff sent through EE (Easy Employer) via SMS, email or notices.
The communication log can be used to review messages sent to and from users in EE. It can be useful in situations where reviewing a user's response to a message sent through EE (such as their roster) is necessary, or when a user is having difficulty receiving communications (to review what they are/aren't receiving).
2) Requirements to access the communications log
To access the communications log it is required to have organisation level permission (refer to the Permission Levels guide linked in the RELATED ARTICLES section). Group level user cannot access this report.
3) How to use the communication log
- Click Reports.
- Click Communication Log.
- The report will open.
- The report will automatically on the current day's logs. To change this, select the preferred date(s) from the calendars in the top left hand corner of the report.
- To search for a user, site, subject, and so on, input what you are looking for in the search bar in the top right hand corner.
- To refresh the page, use the Reload button in the top right hand corner.
- To Export the logs, select either the Export to CSV or Export to XLS button.
- To edit what direction of logs are viewed (sent or received), press the Edit button at the end of the Directions row.
- To edit which employment statuses are viewed (active, inactive or terminated), press the Edit button at the end of the Employment statuses row.
- To edit which method of communication are viewed (email, notice or sms), press the Edit button at the end of the Methods row.
- To edit which employee's communications are viewed, press the Edit button at the end of the To row.
- To sort the order in which communications are displayed, press on the arrows icon next to each heading.