This guide contains the following information:
- What is the Contact List report
- When Would you use the Contact List Report
- Why Would you use the Contact List Report
- How to Access the Contact List Report
What is the Contact List report
The contact list report is a quick and easy to use method of viewing the contact details of users (employees) in easyemployer.
When would you use the Contact List Report
You can use the Contact List Report at any stage whilst in easyemployer. The report could be used when reviewing employee details (to check if they're up to date), retrieving the contact details of multiple employees at the same time, when needing to print the contact details for multiple employees, and so on.
Why Would you use the Contact List Report
The Contact List Report can be extremely useful in obtaining the contact details of employees at a particular site. This list can be printed, meaning that it can be viewed when working on-site and referenced if for example, an employee fails to turn up for their shift and you need to contact them quickly.
How to Access the Contact List Report
1. Select Reports from the top navigation bar.
2. Select Contact List.
3. The report will load.
4. The contact list can be scoped by site or by the whole organisation by selecting an option from the drop-down list.
5. The contact details shown for each employee can be further refined by checking or un-checking the Phone, Mobile and Email boxes.
6. The report can be printed by pressing the Print contact list button on the right hand side of the report
7. The report can be sorted by each field by pressing on the field's title. By pressing on the title a second time, the list will be sorted the opposite way. For example a list sorted A-Z will change to Z-A.