This guide contains the following information:
- What is the leave liability report
- When would you use the leave liability report
- Why would you use the leave liability report
- How to use the leave liability report
What is the leave liability report
The leave liability report shows the amount of leave each user has, and how much this leave would cost the organisation.
Why is the leave liability report important
The leave liability report is used to review any liabilities that are not displayed in the payroll application, such as Time in Lieu.
How to use the leave liability report
1. Select Reports from the top navigation bar
2. Select Leave Liability Report
3. The leave liability report will be displayed. The report will automatically be grouped by user.
4. You can alter what the report is grouped by through selecting the Group by drop-box menu and choosing either None, User, Group, Home payroll entity, or Active/ inactive/ terminated user
5. You can scope the report by pressing on the scope button
- Then selecting User, Group, Home payroll entity, or Active/ inactive/ terminated user.
6. The report can be printed by pressing on the print icon located to the right of the screen.
7. The report can be exported to CSV or Excel by pressing on the corresponding button located to the right of the screen.
8. The entitlements displayed within the report can be sorted alphabetically by pressing on the arrow icon next to the heading.