This article includes the following topic:
- How to Assume as another user
What is the assume user function
Organisation owners have the ability to assume an employee. This means that organisation owners have the ability to view another users account and be signed in as that user.
Why is this important
This functionality allows organisation owners to check what their staff can or can't view. This is particularly useful if organisation owners are reassigning permissions and want to check that the correct areas of easyemployer are accessible.
How to Assume as another user
1. Click Organisation
2. Click Users
3. Select the sign by placing the mouse cursor next to the Status
4. Drop down menu will appear
5. Click assume
6. The account display and rights will now change to that of the selected user
7. To revert back to your (owner's) account, click on Revert next to the employee name at the top right of the screen.