This article includes the following topics:
- Navigating to the user settings
- Updating Award pay group
When changes are applied to the pay groups, this has immediate effect on the related pay groups in the current payroll period.
If you require assistance, please contact easyemployer on 1300 855 642.
What is a pay group
Award pay groups are set based on the industry or workplace award. These rates are assigned to users and dictate their normal hourly rate and penalties.
When would this feature be used
A User's pay group may need to be updated if the user changes positions or begins to perform Higher Duties.
Why would this feature be used
This feature could be used to keep a user's pay conditions up-to-date, ensure user's are being paid appropriately, keep their employment status up-to-date (casual, part-time, full-time), and so on..
Opening the Users
1. Click on the Organisation link at the top of the page
2. Click on the Users link below Organisation actions
3. A list of users will appear on screen
4. Select the Payroll link in the left navigation pane
How to edit a user's pay group
1. Hover your mouse over to the right of the status indicator for the user you want to edit.
2. Click on the cog that appears and a drop down menu will appear.
3. Click on Edit.
4. The award pay group appears for the selected user.
5. Select the appropriate Award pay group from the available list in the drop down menu.
6. Click on 'Submit'