This article includes the following topic:
- How to add a break start time to a roster shift
- Where the break is displayed
What is the 'add break start time' feature
How to add a break start time to a roster shift
The unpaid break start time can be added to a roster shift.
1. Edit the assigned roster shift or unassigned shift in a roster or roster template
2. Add the unpaid break value
3. Check Break start and assign the break start time as shown in the following dialogue:
4. Click create / save
Where the break is displayed
Roster shift (main roster and also employee roster):
Roster day view
- Indicated by the light grey bar above (for example, at 1:00pm for Jake Barrell)
- Great to see if you have enough cover during lunch breaks!
When exporting the roster to PDF, select Breaks in the display options, and the break duration and start time will be displayed: