🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
1) Basic rostering
- Use a template or previous roster to build your actual roster period. Do not create all shifts manually.
- Use common shifts to easily drag blocks of time into your roster
- Use the roster shift copy function to copy a shift from one day to the next and from one employee to another, or both!
- Have a quick look at the steps for creating a roster in Easy Employer to get a good idea of the process involved.
- Create a new roster - that way you can start assigning shifts to staff in seconds
- Let staff know what shifts need to be worked by publishing and communicating your roster
- Learn how to use roster templates that define your regular shift patterns - using templates makes rostering even quicker
2) Advanced rostering
- Automatically assign shifts to staff based on roster rules that can be customised specific to your business - it’s called intelligent rostering and you can make it work for you!
- Use the fill in finder to quickly find a staff member to fill a vacant shift. Great tool for urgently filling shifts at the last minute!
- Can’t find someone to work a shift? Let staff volunteer to work your open shifts.
- Ensure you have the right number of staff on throughout the day - not too many and not too little - by using the day view of your roster.
- Set shift reminders to ensure staff show up for their shifts - eliminate no-shows!
- Find out more about rostering in Easy Employer by visiting the roster management help desk guides.