This guide contains the following information:
- Why would you use this feature
- When would you use this feature
- How to copy a roster shift
What is a copied shift
A roster shift can be copied, creating a second identical shift. This can be done in the roster or roster template and can be allocated to another day, another employee, etc.
Why would you use this feature
This feature provides a quick method for generating multiple shifts with the same details
When would you use this feature
This feature can be used at any stage whilst using easyemployer, although would more commonly be used when developing a roster
How to Copy a Roster Shift
To copy a roster shift (in either the roster or roster template).
1. Select the shift you want to copy with the left mouse button
2. Continue holding the left mouse button as you drag the shift to where you want to copy it
3. Press the Ctrl button
4. When the symbol appears in the bottom right corner of the shift, release the left mouse button.
5. This will copy the shift to that location e.g. to another employee, to another day (note shifts can only be copied to another employee if they are part of the role of the original shift).