This guide contains the following topic:
- How to access the change groups dialogue in the roster
What is group selection
The easyemployer group selection allows flexibility when viewing the roster. You can scope to particular areas and see hours and costs for those areas only. You can go as far as the role level to see the hours and costs for a particular role, e.g. Waiter, across all locations of your organisation.
Why would you use this feature
This feature would be used to view a specific site, role, and so on. Once viewing the group, you can then see a summary of the hours, costs and shifts for that group only.
When would you use this feature
This feature would be used when printing rosters, reviewing the roster, rostering shifts, and so on.
How to access the change groups dialogue in the roster
1. Click Rosters
2. Click Open a Roster
3. Select a Roster Period (I selected the Current Roster)
4. Choose Sites and click Submit
5. Click the Choose Groups button:
6. Make your selection (as you can see I only chose Pharmacists) and click Select Groups
7. Now the roster will only show the roles/sites you selected.