This guide contains the following topics:
- What is the employment type toggles
- How to use the employment type toggles
What is the employment type toggles
The employment type filter allows you to scope the roster to users in specific employment types, i.e. full time.
Why would you use this feature
This feature would be used to automatically assign shifts to a certain employment type first. See your roster costs (coming) and hours for particular employment types.
When would you use this feature
This feature can be used at any time, including before/after a roster has been published, before/after a roster period, and so on.
How to use the employment type toggles
1. Open your roster through:
- The Roster tab and selecting a roster
- Or opening the current roster through your Quick Links section
2. If you selected the Roster tab, press Open a Roster
3. Select the roster you wish to open
4. Click Employment type toggles
5. Select the employment type(s) you wish to view