This guide contains the following information:
- What is the new roster entry dialogue
- How to use the new roster entry dialogue
Why would you use this feature
This feature can be used to speed up the roster process. Users no longer need to load the full roster to navigate to a certain day, hide rows without shifts or change to the role view.
When would you use this feature
This feature can be used when viewing the roster or making changes to the roster.
What is the new roster entry dialogue
The roster new entry dialogue provides the option to open the roster in the day or week view, and in the role or user view. The roster dialogue also allows you to hide all rows without shifts upon entry.
How to use the new roster entry dialogue
1. Open a roster
2. The choose sites dialogue will appear
3. Note that the dialogue now has the option to hide rows without shifts
4. You are now also able to toggle between Day/week view and User/role view
5. Make your selection and press the Submit button
6. Your roster will then be displayed according to your choices
Note: When selecting day view, the roster will open to the current day.