This guide contains the following information:
- What are roster group notes
- Why would you use roster group notes
- How to add group notes
- How to view group notes in the Roster
What are roster group notes
Roster group notes are notes that appear on the shift management dialog within the roster, which correspond to a specific group.
Why would you use roster group notes
Roster group notes can be used to add any relevant details about the site such as: contact details for the site, information on how to access the site, a description of the building, and so on.
How to add group notes
1. Select Organisation from the top navigation bar.
2. Select Organisation Structure.
3. Select the site that you wish to add notes to.
4. Select settings from the left navigation bar.
5. Edit the Group Notes and add the description. Save the Changes.
6. The notes will now appear when you hover over the (?) icon in the organisation structure
How to view group notes in the Roster
1. Open the roster period
2. Add or edit a shift - the shift management dialog will appear
3. Hover over the (i) information icon next to the Site name
4. The Group Notes will appear