🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
1) What are cost centre codes
Cost centre codes are used to track costs inside of your payroll application. Depending on your payroll application, you can have:
- Job codes
- Cost centre codes
- Class codes (cost centre codes)
2) Where are cost centre codes assigned
These codes are assigned to the role level in the group tree.
3) How to assign cost centre codes
- Click Organisation on the navigation bar.
- Click Organisation Structure.
- Click on the role you'd like to add the cost centre to. For this example, we have selected Sales Assistant.
- Click Settings on the sidebar, then click edit on the cost centre code row.
- Select the cost centre code from the drop-down list. If you need to create a new cost centre, click the Manage values cog icon .
- Click the add button.
- Click Save (you can add more here by clicking the add button before clicking save).
- Select the cost centre code from the drop down and click Save.
- The cost centre is now assigned.