🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
Cost centre codes are used to track costs inside of your payroll application. Depending on your payroll application, you can have:
- Job codes
- Cost centre codes
- Class codes (cost centre codes)
These codes are assigned to the role level in the group tree.
2) Assign cost centre codes
- Click Organisation.
- Click Organisation Structure.
- Click the Role (for this example, Sales Assistant has been selected).
- Click Settings on the sidebar.
- Click edit on the cost centre code row.
- Select the cost centre code from the drop-down list.
If you need to create a new cost centre, click Manage values (cog icon).
- Click add.
- Add more by clicking add.
- Click Save.
- Select the cost centre code from the drop down list.
- Click save.
- The cost centre is now assigned.