🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
1) What are job codes
Job codes enable users to categorise labour costs for shifts worked against specific roles within the externally integrated application.
2) Why would you use this feature
To complete a wages costing inside of a payroll app, across roles.
3) When would you use this feature
This feature is used when integrating with a payroll app, such as MYOB.
4) Assigning Job Codes in Easy Employer
Certain payroll applications accept the importing of job codes in the interpreted timesheet data file.
- Click Organisation on the navigation bar.
- Select Organisation Structure.
- Click on the role you'd like to add the job code to. For this example, we have selected Sales Assistant.
- Click Settings on the sidebar, then click edit on the job code row.
- Select the job code from the drop-down list. If you need to create a new job code, click the Manage values cog icon .
- Click the add button.
- Click Save (you can add more here by clicking the add button before clicking save).
- Select the job code from the drop down and click Save.
- The cost centre is now assigned.
5) Example job code split in interpreted data file