This guide contains the following topics:
- What is the missing payroll information report
- How to access the missing payroll information report
What is the missing payroll information report
Note: This report won't highlight if a user is not on an award, the payroll report will alert you to this.
There are certain bits of user information that are required before payroll can be processed. When using payroll applications like Payroll Guru or Xero, user information like Tax File Number, Date of Birth and bank details (to name only a few) are required before the pay run can be exported.
This report will allow you to determine and easily update any information that is missing before the pay run.
Why would you use this feature
This feature would be used to provide information on what user information (that's required to complete payroll) is missing
When would you use this feature
This feature would be used prior to a pay run period
How to access the missing payroll information report
1. Click Reports
2. Click Missing payroll information
3. The report will open and display any users with missing information
4. Payroll entities can be changed by clicking the drop down at the top of the page
5. Information can be updated by clicking edit