This guide contains the following topics:
- Super fund configuration
What is this article about
This article details how to assign SPIN numbers or super accounts to a users profile.
Why is this important
Each user in the system will require a super fund to be assigned to their account to maximise the benefit of the system.
Super fund configuration
Super fund and SPIN numbers can be assigned to users profiles.
1. Click Organisation
2. Select Users
3. Select a user
4. Users account details will be displayed
5. Under financial details, edit Super fund
6. Click the cog that represents Manage values
7. To add a super fund, click the + button and enter the fund name and SPIN number
8. Once all the super funds have been entered, click Save
- The super fund and SPIN number will be added and can be assigned to the employee