This guide contains the following topics:
- Completing a termination pay in easyemployer outside of the normal pay run schedule
- Stopping hours from being exported during the normal pay run
Note: This guide is not for Payroll Guru. Please refer to this guide: Payroll Guru - termination payout
Completing a termination pay in easyemployer outside of the normal pay run schedule
If a termination pay needs to be completed outside of a normal pay run. Users of easyemployer can complete the employees timesheet and utilise the Payroll Report to action their final pay (Annual Leave and LSL payouts need to be done directly inside of your payroll application, do not add these to the easyemployer timesheet).
The process is:
1. Open the timesheet
2. Complete the timesheet by following the relevant guide
3. Open the payroll report
4. Manually enter the data into your payroll application
5. Process payroll as normal
6. Import entitlement balances back into easyemployer to adjust for payouts.
Stopping hours from being exported during the normal pay run
If an employee has been paid outside of the normal pay run schedule you will need to stop them being paid twice during the normal pay run. There are two options for this:
1. Remove the employees Export code - this is the recommended option as it does not rely on you remembering to remove the hours during the normal pay run in your payroll application.
2. Import the pay run into your payroll application then remove the hours - this option is not recommended as you can forget to do this and the employee can be overpaid.