🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
1) What are abilities & why are they important?
An ability is a certain qualification or skill that a user may require to perform their role or rostered shift.
This is useful when creating a roster as easyemployer can display the abilities of all users and/or custom entities so a rostering leader can assign shifts to appropriate staff members. Rostering leaders can also see when assigning shifts if an ability has expired for a user.
2) How to create an ability.
1. Click 'Organisation'.
2. Click 'Abilities'.
3. The ability list will be displayed. To add a new ability click the button in the top right corner 'Add ability'.
4. The Add ability popup will appear. Fill in the fields as required.
5. Once the details have been entered, click on 'Add ability'.
6. This ability will now appear on the list and can be assigned to users.