This guide contains the following information:
- What is the link to pay option within abilities
- How to link an ability to pay update reminders
What is the link to pay option within abilities
The link to pay is an option that appears when creating or editing an ability within easyemployer. The feature allows you to link Pay Update Reminders to a specific ability. The reminders will appear when a user's ability has expired or has recently been renewed.
Why is this important
An organisation may be required to pay a user with a specific ability more as it is considered valuable. The 'linked to pay' option will cause easyemployer to send reminders to certain users about the requirement to adjust the pay rate of the users with that ability.
How to link an ability to pay update reminders
1. Select Organisation from the top navigation bar
2. Select Abilities
3. Press on the Add Ability button
4. Check the Pay Linked check-box. Reminders will now appear for that ability
5. Open an ability, the settings page will open by default
6. Edit the settings
7. Check the Linked to Pay check-box and save the changes.