This guide contains the following topics:
- What is the reassigning insufficient leave feature
- How does this feature work
What is the reassigning insufficient leave feature
If your organisation is displaying entitlement balances inside of easyemployer (see: configuration to show entitlement balances), you will be notified when finalising the timesheet (if you have appropriate permission of course) and on the payroll report if the user has not accrued sufficient entitlement balances.
From here, you can reassign the insufficient portion to unpaid, or to another leave and entitlement type.
Why would this feature be used
This feature would be used to reassign insufficient leave to unpaid, or to another leave and entitlement type.
When would this feature be used
This feature would be used when completing timesheets and payroll.
How does this feature work
If the user does not have suitable entitlements to cover their leave request, you will receive a waning on the payroll report or timesheet report as follows:
To reassign leave hours
1. Click the Reassign leave hours button
2. The reassign leave hours dialogue will be displayed:
- Unpaid leave: to reassign leave hours to unpaid
- Another leave type: select the leave type
- Excess leave hours - to auto assign the negative portion
- Specified hours - a specific number of hours
4. Once you have made your selection above, click submit