This guide contains the following information:
- What is the leave shift management page
- How to use the leave shift management page
What is the leave shift management page
The leave shift management page is a quick and easy way to manage leave for a selected period.
Why is this important
This feature enables managers to effectively manage leave for a user or group of users.
How to use the leave shift management page
1. Select Leave from the top navigation bar
2. Select Leave Shift Management
3. The report will default to the current day, and will display all leave for the next 7 days.
4. The period that is displayed can be altered through using the calendars in the top left hand corner of the report to choose the start and end dates.
5. The report can be scoped by users or group, showing only the leave for specific users, or all users assigned to a specific group.
6. You can refine which columns are displayed in the organisation, or reorder the columns by pressing on the Pencil 'reorder columns' button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- The change column ordering dialog will appear
7. The report can also be exported to CSV or XLS by pressing on the export button(s) in the top right hand corner of the screen.
8. Lastly, you can manage a user's leave request by hovering over the leave shift, pressing on the cog at the end of the row, and pressing Manage
The manage leave shift dialog will appear