🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
1) Entitlement balances
An entitlement balance is often referred to as a leave type. The types of leave available will vary between industries and organisations. Some organisations may have Annual leave and Personal leave while other organisations may have additional forms of leave (such as time in lieu and rostered days off). As many organisations use Easy Employer for payroll interpretation it is important that the entitlement balances are kept current. As organisations and payroll conditions change the old awards entered into Easy Employer need to be updated to reflect these changes.
2) Importing entitlement balances into Easy Employer
- Click Organisation.
- Click Import / export data.
- Click Import / update entitlement balances.
- Source Payroll Program should be selected automatically. If the correct payroll application does not appear as the default, click the drop-down and select it.
- Payroll applications can send data to Easy Employer in one of two ways; using a file export or an API link. If using an API link (used in most online payroll applications) the "choose file" option will not be available. Clicking Next, will make Easy Employer fetch the data required for this import from the payroll application directly.
There are additional steps if using a file export. Select the export file obtained from MYOB (see Exporting entitlement balances out of MYOB) or any other Payroll Program.
- Click Choose file.
- Find your file.
- Click Import.
- Users will be displayed and mapped to employees in the import file
- Users that cannot be accurately matched to an employee in Easy Employer will be shown as Weak match
- Double check users are mapped correctly
- Entitlements need to be linked to the Payroll entitlement from your payroll application (if this has been configured this for your organisation, they will be already matched. If this has not happened, match the entitlements).
- If the entitlement you'd like to map to doesn't exist in Easy Employer, please email email@example.com with details of the entitlement you require.
- Click Import entitlements now and the balances will be updated and the Entitlement Report will be displayed.