🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
Entitlement Balances | Configuration of Easy Employer to Display Entitlement Balances
1) How do entitlement balances project
Each user is assigned to a pay group (set of pay conditions) which has the entitlement accrual value. Commonly this is 20 days annual leave (REC) and 10 days personal/carers leave (PC) per year.
Easy Employer estimates entitlement balances by taking into consideration:
- The standard hours worked in a pay period.
- Leave shifts in a pay period.
- If you are creating a leave request into the future, it takes into consideration any other leave requests that have been submitted and estimates the balance based on the users standard weekly hours and days.
- Public holidays (if the user is configured to be paid for a public holiday).