🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
1) What is the Probation Reminder
This feature will notify users when an employee is nearing the end of their probationary period. This notification will only be sent to users with the appropriate permissions assigned.
This feature would be used when creating a new employee in Easy Employer who is on probation.
This can be useful if the user's pay conditions are set to change upon finishing their probation.
2) How to add a probation date to a user
- Go to Organisation on the navigation bar and select Users.
- Click on the user who is on probation.
- Select Settings on the sidebar, and click on the calendar (or type the date in the text box) to set the Probation end date.
3) Probation reminder
Once Probation is about to end, the system will give a notification so that if there is an adjustment required in the pay rate of the user, it should be done.
- A couple of reminders are displayed in the Home page's To Do List, one about the end of the probation and another for the pay change.
- Click on the warning message to get more information about the pay change. Click on Edit pay to make any changes to the pay, otherwise click Ignore and the warning will disappear.