1) The export timesheet function
This function enables users with high level permissions to export all information from the timesheet to a .csv format. This report allows users to capture data for a longer period than a roster period.
2) How to export the timesheet
1. Select Organisation from the top navigation bar
2. Select Import/ Export
3. Select Export Timesheet
4. Choose the period that you with to export shifts from
5. Custom dates can be selected in the choose a period section. If using custom dates, select the specific dates before proceeding to the next step.
6. Click Choose groups and select the groups that should be included in the export (this step is not applicable when using custom dates).
7. Select users that should be included in the export. The default option is All users. If using the Specific users option, select the users that should be included in the export.
8. Check/ un-check the Export leave shifts check-box depending on whether or not leave shifts should be included in the export
9. Click the export button to download the export file
Once the data is exported to CSV you can open in Excel and do further manipulation/reporting.