2) Create rostered shifts linked to clients
3) View the roster grouped by clients
🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
Custom Entities | General Information
The client functionality gives us the ability to link a user that has a rostered shift; against a client that the business charges.
This allows us to roster to a client requirements; including building templates that meet recurring client requirements (e.g. client requires ‘service X’ for 2 hours every Monday).
There is an export code for cost centre reporting; so you can see the cost of wages for a client. This assists in the process of building a profit and loss statement to compare costs of wages against billable amount for a client.
2) Create rostered shifts linked to Clients
- Open/create a roster period.
- Create a rostered shift (e.g. click on a square, drag a common shift, etc.).
- Click the Client drop down.
- Select the client from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.
3) View the roster grouped by Clients
Prerequisite: Have an existing roster already opened.
- Click Client in the top right hand corner (please note the name 'Client' can be customised to suit your organisational requirements).
- The Roster view displays Clients on the right hand side.