This article includes the following topics:
- What is the pin code used for
- How to set a users pin code
What is the pin code used for
The time clock requires a pin code to authorise access to a user account.
Why is this important
- The pin code allows users to easily log into the mobile app, clock via the mobile app (if allowed) and also clock via time clocks (if allowed).
- Once online access has been granted the pin can be set by the user.
- Managers cannot set a pin on behalf of an employee.
How to set a users pin code