This article includes the following topics:
- What is the pin code used for
- How to set a users pin code
What is the pin code used for
Why is this important
How to set a users pin code
1. Log in to your easyemployer online account
2. Click on Organisation
3. Click Users
4. Click the user you wish to add a PIN code to (I clicked Joe Bloggs)
5. There is a Pin field. Click the Pencil icon to add/edit the PIN code. The PIN code can only be numbers and must be at least 4 digits.
6. Once the pin code has been entered, click the Save icon.
The user can now use the time clock by entering their pin.