This article includes the following topic:
- 8 Steps guide to easyemployer
Follow these 8 easy steps to get the most out of your easyemployer experience!
1. Log in to easyemployer and have a look around by using your username and password.
- Your username and password was automatically sent to you via email when we setup your account (please contact your account manager if you do not receive this email and we’ll reset your password manually).
- Login to the system by browsing https://secure.easyemployer.com/ and and entering in your username and password.
2. Watch the easyemployer training videos - a great way to get to know your way around the system.
- We strive to make easyemployer really easy to use but to get the most out of it we have put together some great easyemployer training videos to help you along your path to effortless staff management.
- The easyemployer training videos are split into 7 parts - HR & operations, Availability, Rosters, Timesheet management, Payroll integration, Visual reporting and Attendance reporting.
- They are all placed in the order you would ordinarily utilise these areas of the product!
3. Learn about the help desk and community forum.
This is the place where you can access our knowledge base by simply asking it a question
- It's 24/7 help at your fingertips! You can also interact with out support staff and start conversations with other forum users.
- Requests for help can also be submitted and managed from here.
4. Learn how to add staff, their details and grant them access by visiting the managing users help desk page.
Tips for USER MANAGEMENT - to make your staff details easy to see and use!
- Add some of your staff so you can start rostering them onto shifts.
- Add some of your staff’s details like their mobile phone number and email address - that way you can send them sms and/or email notifications of shifts you need them to work.
- Give your staff online access so they can update their own availability and leave - that way you’ll always know when your staff can and can’t work. When it comes times to creating rosters you’ll get more accurate rosters!
- Find out more about user management in easyemployer by visiting the managing users help desk page.
5. Learn how to create a roster and communicate it to staff by visiting the roster management help desk page.
Tips for ROSTERING - so that you can roster in minutes!
- Have a quick look at the steps for creating a roster in easyemployer to get a good idea of the process involved.
- Create a roster - that way you can start assigning shifts to staff in seconds.
- Let staff know what shifts you need them to work by publishing and communicating your roster.
- Learn how to use roster templates that define your regular shift patterns - using templates makes rostering even quicker!
- Find out more about rostering in easyemployer by visiting the roster management help desk page.
6. Learn how to clock staff work times by visiting the time clock help desk page.
Tips for using the web-enabled TIME CLOCK - to get your staff’s working times 100% accurate!
- Create a time clock and install it on a computer, tablet and/or mobile device.
- Set a unique pin number for each of your staff .
- Train staff to clock on and off their shifts using the time clock.
- Find out more about using the time clock in easyemployer by visiting the time clock help desk page.
The time clock is a powerful clocking tool that can:
- Record staff work times and automatically generate timesheets that represent actual worked hours.
- Work as a mobile clocking device by running it on a laptop, tablet or other mobile device.
- Can reduce payroll costs by eliminating time creep and ensuring you only pay for actual hours worked.
- Help you keep on top of the day by reporting who is due to start soon, is late, due to finish, due back from a break, and more, all in real time!
7. Learn how to manage and approve timesheets by visiting the timesheet management help desk page.
Tips for using auto TIMESHEETING to save loads of time and eliminate hassle!
- Have a quick look at the steps involved in the timesheet process and watch our timesheet management video.
- Timesheets due for submission to payroll? See how you can quickly address issues and approve timesheets.
- Ensure your labour costs are kept to budget by tailoring the timesheet rules and warnings to the specific needs of your business.
- Find out more about timesheet management in easyemployer by visiting the timesheet management help desk page.
8. Find out about the powerful reporting mechanisms in easyemployer by visiting the reporting help desk page.
Tips for using REPORTING to improve visibility and business processes!
- Quickly generate detailed information on daily staff work hours, timesheet hour totals and variances to roster through the timesheet report.
- Easily identify problem points, trends and intricacies that would have otherwise been missed through visual reporting.
- Do your staff arrive early and/or late for shifts? Do they take too long for breaks? Are they regularly taking Fridays or Mondays off? Use the attendance report to learn more about your staff’s work patterns and behaviours.
- Find out more about the power of business reporting in easyemployer by visiting the reporting help desk page.