This guide contains the following information:
- How to create a leave type
- How to add a leave type to a Pay Group
How to Create a Leave types
1. Select Organisation from the top navigation bar
2. Open Awards
3. Select the award from the Awards section
4. Locate the Payroll Categories and input the appropriate details for the new Leave Type. Please ensure the "Type" is set to Leave. Press on the + to add the category.
5. Scroll down to the Leave Types section
6. Input the appropriate details
How to add a leave type to a Pay Group
1. Scroll to the bottom of the award that you've added the leave type to and locate the Base Award Pay Groups section.
2. Edit the Pay group that you would like to add the leave to.
3. Under the Payroll Categories section add the Payroll Category associated with your new Leave Type.
4. Scroll to the bottom of the pay group and locate the Leave Types section.
Under New Leave Type, select your new leave type from the drop down menu. The settings, such as the category, will default to the configuration set.
5. Save and update the pay group. The leave type will now appear when an employee within that pay groups submits a leave request.