This article includes the following topics:
- Completing a pay run within easyemployer
- Importing an interpreted payroll processing file into MYOB 20+
Completing a pay run within easyemployer
To complete the pay run within easyemployer, follow the Exporting a payroll processing file guide
Importing an interpreted payroll processing file into MYOB 20+
In order to process the payroll each period, you need to import the easyemployer Payroll Report into your payroll application.
To import a Payroll Report into MYOB:
1. Follow the ‘Exporting a Payroll Report’ guide to export the Payroll Report for the desired period
2. Open your MYOB file
3. You may take a backup of the current MYOB file in case you encounter problems during the import.To do so, please follow the ‘MYOB Backup Instructions’ at the end of this document.
4. Click File -> Import and Export assistant
5. Choose Import data and click Next
6. Click the Import drop down and select Timesheets
7. Click Browse and select the easyemployer payroll export file and click Open
8. Click Next
9. On the Format dialog, choose the following:
- Data is separated by: Commas
- The first line of the file contains: Headers or labels
- Match cards using their: Emp Card ID
11. Click Auto match and all required fields will be matched
12. Click Next
13. Backup your data if required
14. Click Import
15. The interpreted timesheet data will be imported into MYOB
16. Upon completion you will get a Conclusion dialogue which will inform you if any records were skipped or imported with warnings.
- If there were records that were skipped or had warnings, please Click here to view the log file
- You may restore your back up by following the ‘MYOB Restoration Instructions’, fixing up the problems and re-importing the Payroll Report to try the import again.
- Please contact easyemployer support on 1300 855 642 if you need assistance.