The following guide contains the following topics:
- Checking the MYOBPLOG.txt file for import errors
- Checking employees configuration if they do not show in a pay run
- Checking pay run settings if no import errors were shown
- Only one week included in the pay run in MYOB
Checking the MYOBPLOG.txt file for import errors
The MYOBPLOG.txt file provides you with valuable information regarding any errors that occurred during the pay run.
After you import your timesheet, if you are presented with any errors, please follow the guide to resolve:
Checking employees configuration if they do not show in a pay run
If a users timesheet has been imported correctly, but they are not showing on the pay run, please follow these steps to troubleshoot:
1. Open the employees card file
- They are not set as inactive
- Their pay frequency is set correctly
1. Open the timesheet for that user in MYOB
2. Check the data is there for the correct period
Checking pay run settings if no import errors were shown
1. Confirm that timesheets are enabled:
2. Confirm you have set the correct details in the pay period screen
- Selected the correct pay frequency
- Selected the correct start and end date for the period
Only one week included in the pay run in MYOB
If when you process payroll in MYOB only one week is included, this is probably because the correct date range for the period has not been selected.
Please ensure the correct date range has been selected in the process payroll pay period screen.