This article includes the following topics:
- Exporting entitlement balances from Sage WageEasy
- Importing entitlement balances into easyemployer
Note: If you do not have access to this query, you can download it here and place in your WageEasy queries folder.
Exporting entitlements from Sage WageEasy
1. Click HR -> User Defined Queries -> Master -> Master Current Employee Export.
2. Enter the current financial year.
3. Click on the drop down next to save and click CSV.
4. Save the file to your desktop.
Once the entitlement file has been obtained from WageEasy, follow the Importing entitlement balances into easyemployer guide