This article includes the following topic:
- Exporting user details out of MYOB
- Importing users into easyemployer
Exporting user details out of MYOB
1. Open your MYOB data file.
2. Select File -> Export Data -> Cards -> Employee Cards from the menu bar
3. Select Comma-Separated for Export File Format
4. Select Header Record for First Record is
5. Select Continue
6. Select Match All and Export, save the file to your computer. (NOTE: All fields need to be exported. If you do not use some fields, like CARD ID, this does not matter. The import format requires all fields to be exported (with or without information)).
7. This will capture the basic information of users depending upon what was entered in MYOB. There could be some empty fields in export file.
Importing users into easyemployer
Once the user file has been obtained from MYOB follow the Importing users via export file guide