This guide contains the following information:
- How to re-export a payrun to Xero using easyemployer
- How to Delete all timesheets included in a pay run in Xero
After exporting a pay run if there was any major issue and you want to re-export the pay run you will have to remove the pay run and associated timesheets from Xero. Due to the manual process here it may be easier to rectify the information directly in the pay run in Xero.
How to re-export a payrun to Xero using easyemployer
If you do wish to re-export from easyemployer The process is as follows:
1. Delete the pay run in Xero.
2. Delete all the unprocessed leaves of the employees which are included in the payrun in Xero.
3. Delete all the time sheets included in the pay run in Xero.
4. Make sure you corrected the issue reported by easyemployer initially and then re-export the pay run from the Payroll Report as per the standard process.
How to Delete all timesheets included in a pay run in Xero
To delete a timesheet included in a pay run as listed above in step 3 complete the following steps.
1. Open Xero
2. Select Timesheet
3. Choose the date range that includes the desired period
4. The timesheet will be displayed
5. Scope to Approved
6. Click on each timesheet shift
7. Click Revert
8. Click Delete