This article includes the following topic:
- How to import entitlement balances into easyemployer
What is the entitlement balance
An entitlement balance is often referred to as a leave type. The types of leave available will vary between industries and organisations. Some organisations may have Annual leave and Personal leave however other organisations may have Time in lieu and Rostered days off.
Why is this important
As many organisations use easyemployer for payroll interpretation it is important that the entitlement balances are kept current. As organisations and payroll conditions change the old awards entered into easyemployer need to be updated to reflect these changes.
START HERE - initial configuration of easyemployer to display entitlement balances
Places entitlement balances are displayed in easyemployer
How to import entitlement balances into easyemployer
1. Click Organisation
2. Click Import / export data
3. Click Import / update entitlement balances
4. Source Payroll Program would be selected automatically if not select MYOB ARL
5. Click Next
6. Users with errors will be displayed and mapped to employeesautomatically
7. Entitlements need to be linked to the Payroll entitlement from your payroll application (if we have configured this for you, they will be already matched otherwise match the entitlements)
8. If the entitlement you'd like to map to doesn't exist in easyemployer then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the entitlement you require
9. Click Import entitlements now and the balances will be updated and the Entitlement Report will be displayed.