This guide contains the following topics:
Requirements to run the app-based time clock.
A modern computer system that meets (or exceeds) the below.
- 4 gigabytes (GB) of RAM.
- 5 GB of hard disk space.
- A modern Intel or AMD Multicore CPU that has been released in the past 7 years.
- Refer to your chipset manufacturer for further details.
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Your Windows environment must be kept up-to-date in line with Microsofts 'Semi-Annual Channel' update cycle.
Please note - the app based time clock will not run on MacOS, Linux, or any other operating system.
We recommend a minimum monitor resolution of 1024x768 and/or minimum 10" touchscreen size for the comfortable usage of the easyemployer app-based time clock.
A user account for running the app-based time clock. The Windows user account can be a standard type account (i.e. not a local/domain administrator). The selected user account cannot have roaming profiles, the user profile is required to be stored at 1x local machine only.
The app-based time clock also has the following pre-requisite software that is required to be installed to function correctly. Please ensure that your environment also meets these minimum requirements from the relevant vendors:
- Microsoft .NET framework (4.7.1 or higher)
- Digital Persona U.are.U 4500 Module Drivers