This article contains the following topics:
- User not showing in the suitability ranker when a custom entity is selected
What is this issue
When creating shifts in the roster users will be displayed to the right of the screen in the suitability ranker. This section displays all the users that are able to work the shift. Some users may disappear when a client, service or other custom entity type is selected. This is due to the users being allowed/disallowed. The allow/disallow process is used to select appropriate users to work with a client or other custom entity types.
Why is this important
The allow/disallow process needs to be completed, checked and updated regularly. On occasion this process may result in some users being incorrectly disallowed due to user error. Fortunately, this issue is not difficult to fix provided the user has permission to access custom entities in easyemployer.
How to correct this issue
This function cannot be accessed by all users and requires a high level of permission to access the following parts of the system.
1. Click 'Organisation' in the navigation bar.
2. Click the custom entity type (in this case 'Clients').
3. Select the custom entity (in this case the 'Client') that is causing the user to be removed from the suitability ranker when they are selected.
4. There will be a minimum of 4 tabs available to the left of screen. It is best to move through these systematically to ensure the configuration is correct. For the type of issue that is being investigated in this case, the issue will typically reside in the 'Users' tab.
5. A complete list of users in the account will be displayed.
6. For the user to appear in the suitability ranker when this custom entity (in this case 'Client') is selected, they need to appear in GREEN on this list. If the user appears in RED they will be removed from the suitability ranker when this custom entity (in this case 'Client') is selected.