🔍 RELATED ARTICLES
Custom development services may be required when the standard "out-of-the-box" solution provided by the Easy Employer system doesn't fully meet an organisation's specific requirements or needs.
Clients can request having an additional feature or function added to the system at any time. This is an additional paid service, and a quote will be provided to the requester, as long as the request meets Easy Employer's development roadmap criteria*.
*IMPORTANT: Not all configuration service requests will be accepted through to quotation, as they may be outside the bounds of what Easy Employer is intended to do and/or may detrimentally affect the core functionality of the product. Custom service requests will pass through a vetting process to ensure they meet this criterion.
2) Custom development request process
Custom development request:
- A support ticket needs to be created to lodge the request for customisation and to monitor the progress of the request. This can be raised by using the support form.
- An Easy Employer team member will make contact and confirm the high-level requirements of the request, discuss the urgency of the request and discuss the organisations budget for this request.
- A $660 + GST non-refundable application fee will then be invoiced and payment is required before costing of the work and quote is provided. This fee will then be deducted from the quote if the quote is accepted.
- These requirements will be relayed to the solution design and development teams who will cost the work and provide a quote. If the feature looks as though it may be complex or the development team requires more information they may contact the client directly.
- If the quote is accepted, an invoice will be raised and sent to the client. Invoices need to be paid in full prior to work commencing on development builds.
- Updates will be provided using the initial support ticket raised. Requesting updates using the support ticket is important as it ensures the request is sent to the correct people within Easy Employer.
NOTE: Development requests can take time to action and build. Timelines for specific requests can be provided, but are dependent upon availability of the development resources. Internal process and procedure documentation will need to be created and maintained by the client, and Easy Employer is not liable to produce any documentation on behalf of the client.